Photobucket

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Horikita Maki - Nat's Space Adventure 3

. Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Horikita Maki worked as voice actress for the 3D animated movie "Nat's Space Adventure 3D" (also known as "Fly Me to the Moon") and on Thursday was the preview screening for the said movie. Her role is that of the male fly Nat who goes on a great space adventure. "I started to like flies and now I have problems even just holding a fly swatter." Maki said with a laugh.



The director Ben Stassen arrived in Japan just at the same day and didn't have a lot of time to get to know her, but due to her great voice he already offered he the voice role for his next project. "I just met Maki, but she possesses a beautiful and amazing voice. I'd like her to do the more sexy voice of the sea turtle for my next movie 'Umigame' (also known as "Around the World in 50 Years 3D") as well."

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
    Japan Lands is proudly powered by Japan Lands | Template by Daniel Mardjuadi